Search in the Lineups（Capacitor）
Safety Standard Certified Resin Molding SMD Type Ceramic Capacitors for General Purpose
These IEC60384-14 X1/Y1 Class certified products can be used as Class Y or Class X capacitors for various switching power supplies.
- International Standard (IEC60384-14) certified product.
- Please down load Safety Standard Certification (Type EA: X1/Y1) from here.
- Can be used as a Class Y1 capacitor.
- As a Y capacitor for Class 2 power supplies and as a capacitor for primary and secondary couplings, this capacitor contributes to the downsizing and lower profiles of power supply equipment. It can also be used as a Class X capacitor.
- The technology of disc ceramic capacitors has been applied to achieve a high withstand voltage performance that meets IEC60384-14 Y1 Class certification requirements in spite of its compactness and low profile.
- The performance of the molded resin has been tuned, and the capacitor is designed so that it is joined to the substrate via metal terminals. As a result, high reliability such as high cooling/heating cycle-resistant performance is ensured.